Friday, May 2, 2008

The World's Simplest Fusion Reactor Revisited

Tom has graciously provided a pdf of his most recent Analog article The World’s Simplest Fusion Reactor Revisited for your edification and enjoyment. Please read the following and then click on the link provided for your own copy. Tom sends his regards to all. Enjoy!

Copyright 2007, 2008, by Tom Ligon. This article was first published in the January- February 2008 edition of Analog Science Fiction and Fact. Special edition with postscript for iecfusiontech.blogspot.com and fusor.net. This document may be downloaded, printed out, or linked from other sites, but please do not re-post it on other websites, or re-publish it, without the author’s permission. If corrections or updates are needed, I’d like a limited number of copies to track down.

The World’s Simplest Fusion Reactor Revisited

1 comment:

Karridine said...

I still have not opened and read the PDF, but I had this problem to solve before posting here, and now I'm POSTING HERE, so I'll inform myself and POST HERE AGAIN.

So there.